8.18.2008

Because Advertising Your Age On Your Shirt Is Cute When You're 4...

Boy #3, my baby, the little man I gave birth to just yesterday, turned 4 on Sunday. Unbelievable. And now he's off to the "real world"—starting in a daycare/preschool later this week, making new friends and spending several hours every day with a group of people who do not include his mommy, daddy, or his aunt who has baby-sat him since he was 7 weeks old. *sigh* (Please don't ask me if we're going to send him to kindergarten next year or not. It just may very well put me over the edge!)

Despite my reluctance to let go of my baby, Boy #3 has been anticipating turning 4 for about 11 1/2 months.
"Will I be 4 tomorrow, Mom?"
"No, honey, not tomorrow."
"But WHEN will I be 4?"
"Soon, sweetie, soon."

So when I saw these shirts at Fliggity, I knew I had to get him one so he could show off just what a big boy he is. I had been looking at different "birthday/age" shirts at different sites, but when I found Fliggity, I knew this had to be the one. And I was sold for sure when I emailed the company to ask if it was possible to get the shirt in a shorter turnaround time than they have advertised and got a prompt reply promising to get the shirt to me in time for the little guy's birthday, at no extra charge.

The shirt arrived in time as promised and was wrapped in an adorable bag with a ribbon that matched the shirt. Now if I were a GOOD blogger, I would've taken a picture of this before letting my son rip into it, but of course, I didn't. You'll just have to take my word for it.

The fit was just right. I had followed their advice and ordered up a size and was glad I did.

Along with custom "How old am I?" shirts, Fliggity has "Shirts That Fliggity Fly" and "Stylish Superheroes," both of which would make unique and beloved gifts for your own child or a niece or nephew.

However, you may want to avoid ordering one for your sister, brother, best friend, or child's teacher. A big polka-dot "36" on your T-shirt? Yeah, not quite as cute—or appreciated.

3 comments:

turkeypants said...

LOVE the Fliggity Shirts that Fly! Those are AWESOME! Boy#3 is looking very cute in his 4 shirt. I am very excited to see all of the new things that I can put on my credit card!!!

The Fritz Facts said...

I love it! I will have to head on over when the kids birthday's are getting closer.

gina said...

Those are cute-for 4. ;)